Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year, New Blog

I wish that I had something brilliant to write for my first post on my new blog.  But I don't.  Sorry.  Oh yeah - I can feel the readership skyrocketing.

So, I'll just start off by saying that I'm starting this new blog so that people can make comments on the things that are said, because I'm egotistical like that and need all that praise and stuff for the great things that I'm writing.

If you'd like to access my old blog for some reason, just click here.

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great. Good job. You're good enough, smart enough, and...OK, that's enough for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I feel better already. Thanks for the boost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...does that make me a Sheila? I know a Sheila and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this?